Valentine’s Day: 5 Things You Can Do for that Special Someone at Port Sanibel Marina is easy and just takes a little creativity to add the romance. Yes, you can make reservations for waterfront dining. Will that be for breakfast, lunch or dinner?
A romantic stroll along the beach, a boat ride at sunrise or sunset will be a nice surprise for your sweetheart in Southwest Florida. We’ve rounded up five things you can do for Valentine’s Day in Port Sanibel Marina in no particular order.
- Gifts are always welcome. Greet your sweetheart with a selection of items from our Ship Store like a new pair of flip flops or a new T-shirt. It’s a thoughtful touch.
- Set sail and bring along a picnic lunch. Just the two of you out on the open water. Take a couple of hours to reconnect and spend time sharing love notes and a meal. It can be a simple selection of sandwiches or a gourmet spread of your choice.
- Head off to an island. There are a lot of islands in the area to explore and a day with the one you love makes the trip more special. Surprise your sweetheart with an itinerary just for the two of you.
- Dinner reservations. It’s a popular thing to do on the day of love, but you can spice things up with ordering special entrees or a signature wine to toast the day. Add a romantic touch with flowers at the table or candles. There are many options for waterfront dining in the area including the Lighthouse Waterfront Restaurant.
- A stroll on the beach. Imagine, hand in hand as the sunsets and the waves crash on the shore. It’s a romantic time that can be the backdrop for a proposal or a heartfelt “I love you.” And scoop a seashell or two to remember the special time.
Whatever Valentine’s Day surprises are in store for sweethearts, we can accommodate those plans here at Port Sanibel Marina. Let us know if you’ll need a boat slip for the day, to rent a boat or dining recommendations. We can also put together a basket of gifts and have it awaiting your arrival.
Just give us a call at 239-437-1600 to let us know how we can help make Valentine’s Day memorable for that someone special.